Shri Ramesh Baba Ji Maharaj has always maintained that Dharma must not be sold. All devotional services offered to the lotus feet of Shri Radha Rani and Shri Krishna are always blessed and supported by the Divine Couple. Therefore, there is NO need for asking any monetary help from anybody. Intention of doing selfless service to Braj Dham is powerful enough to take care of all the needs.
Bin maange so dhood sum, maange mile so paani,
Kabira wo to rakta sum, ja mein khaincha tani.
However, many of you have expressed your interest in joining us in the mission to Save Braj, and you are wondering what you can do?
- Help decorating the mountains by planting trees. Adop one or more trees. Form a group of people you know and adop more trees. Think how we can make mountains of Braj green. Work with us or any other organization that honestly working to plan trees.
- Help restoring the Kunds (Stepwells) by adoping one or more Kunds or even a part of it. Work with us or any other organization that honestly working to save Kunds.
- Adopt one or more cows or even a goshala if possible. Form a group of people you know to achive this task. We dont ask you to adop cows from our goshala. Just work with any organization that honestly dedicated to save cows.
- Visit Barsana and see the projects for yourself. Attend satsang, the Shri Radha Rani Braj Yatra, visit Shri Mataji Goshalla, and we guarantee, you will be spiritually satisfied!
- Volunteer to take on some task in this mission. Let us know what your abilities are, and we can put you to work. There are groups of people in the US, in various states such as NJ, NC, PA, MD, GA, SC, and CA, that are actively involved in Braj Dham Seva. If you live in one of these states, lets get together, and work on projects together. If you are in India, there are active groups in Delhi, and Mumbai. If you live anywhere else in the world, we have not forgotten you. Currently, we are organizing programs in England, Australia, the Middle East, as well as Canada. The internet has brought us all closer, and will allow for everyone who wants to become active, to be able too.
- We have never as an organization asked for monetary donations. Through the teachings of Ramesh Babashri, we have learned, that religion(bhakti) should never become a business to make money. We are more inclined to want your service(seva) of time, and mind. However, on a daily basis we get a lot of inquiries, as to how one can donate money for cow protection, or towards some of the other projects which are underway. We realize that some of you are very busy, and donations of money, or goods is the most that you can do. In order to give you a chance to become a part of this great service(seva), we are providing the following information. All donations are tax deductible.
Gahvarvan, Barsana, Dist. Mathura,
We hope that helps clarify some questions. For more information, feel free to write us.